This kind of breakfast always makes my day, does not matter how good IT aLREADY is, they ALWAYS make it better 🙂
The best part of it is that you need no more than 15 minutes to make it. Just blend it, fry it and voiola!
1 cup oats
3/4 cup plant milk
2 tbsp agave or maple syrup or dates
- Blend all ingredients till is smooth mass(pitted dates).
- On peviously heated coconut oil add 1-2 tbsp of batter. Fry both sides 1-2 min on each side.
serve poured with syrup, favourite toppings, shreded cocconut
Young vegetables is all the best what spring can give us. That is why stewed young cabbage was my first thought for a dinner.
If we are talking about gluten free dishes than young cabbage is a good choice. I am sure that everyone knows it well from grannys dinners and not only. Lately I have became used to quick and easy dishes, just because of lack of time. Now you know the reason why I choosed today stewed young cabbage for my dinner. The point is to have loots of fresh dill and it will do all magic!
( 3 portions )
600 grams of white cabbage
2 tbsp oil
bunch of dill
salt + pepper
- Chop finely cabbage and onion. Heat oil in large pot, than glaze onion and add cabbage. Stir it for few minuts. Add glass of water and stew covered on small heat for around 40 minutes. In the end spice with salt and pepper.
serve with young boiled potatoes
They easiest way to make a smoothie and so tasty. No more than three ingredients and it will always win your hart.
Ahh.. fruit smoothies as always the best. Lately, I have been eating sweets and I think that this smoothie finally filled my temptation. It is super sweet because of bananas and even more energetic because of nuts! I recommend to anyone who is difficult to satisfy your appetite. This smoothie for sure will give you a lot of energy and fill you up for a couple of hours. Do not forget that it is naturally gluten free. 🙂
( 1 large portion or 2 small ones )
3 large banana
1 cup plant milk
3 tbsps peanut butter
- Peel bananas and place them in blender container with peanut butter and plant milk.
serve with goji berries
Quick, easy, cheap and gluten free! With any variety of potatoes.
The easiest pancakes on the world. Everyone knows and love them. In gluten free version they are with buckwheat flour and they taste amazing. Actually I was surprised because I have not like them before. Yes, I admin, I have not like potato patties, but those ones are on point. They do not need any special additives and potatoes are available everywhere, cheap and naturally gluten free.
( 2 portions)
0,5 kg potatoes
1 / 2 cup buckwheat four
1 / 2 tsp salt
2 tbsp grounded flax seeds
- Peel potatoes and grate them on grater. Combine in bowl with flour, slat and flax seeds. Stir it well, so it become little bit thicky.
- On the pan heat oil. Form patties in hands and fry both sides on heated oil.
serve with brown sugar / xylitol
Very cheese gluten free pasta with greens, but without cheese. Perfect for spring, easy peasy meal to take away to school or work.
Actually I have not been here for a while and I have a lot to say, but not everything at once :). I will start from famous gluten free diet. I have not idea is it healthy or not, but I am sure that I will find it out. Another day I bought that William Davis “Wheat Belly” book. We are getting to know eachother. That is why in a couple few weeks I will share only gluten free recipes. Todays pasta is one of the first ones.
Basic recipe comes from kuchniaspoleczna.pl It supposed to by caserrole with spinach ( which I did not have at home ), but it came out pasta with kale in amazing cheese sauce. I was not sure either post it or not, but this sauce killed me and I hope it will win yours dinner as well.
300 grams gluten free corn pasta
150 grams kale or spinach
2 cups plant milk
1 cup yeast flakes
1 / 4 cup oil
1 tsp smoked paprika
4 cloves garlic
3 tbsps mustard
1 tsp salt
- Cook pasta like it is said on label. Put on boiling water and cook 10 minutes. It has to be al dente. Cooked pasta wash with cold water and place in big bowl.
- To blender container add milk and finelly chopped garlic with mustard, salt and smoked paprika. Blend, than add yeast flakes and oil. Blend again.
- Chop greens and add to the bowl with pasta, than pour with sauce. Stir it well and transfer to ovenpan. Bake around 25 minutes in preheated oven on 200*C.
Those who are running catch delisious smoothie made from bananas, peanut butter and cocoa. Be careful it gives lots of energy!
Ohhh It has been long time since I have posted any smoothie recipe while I do them everyday for lunch! Everyone love cocoa and peanut butter blends, so I have to share this recipe here! What is more this is great idea for a lunch for those who are leaving home very fast. Banana and peanut butter give you a kick + few nice microelements and witamins from group B.
It is very easy to make. Tastes the best with home made milk for example coconut and peanut butter. I will write about this second one soon. It is also super easy to prepare, but sometimes needs patience 😉
( 1 portion)
3/4 cup plant milk
1 tbsp cacao
1 heaping tbsp peanut butter
- Peel bananas and place them in blender container with cacao, peanut butter and milk. Blend around 1 minutes till is smooth.
- Pour into the cups or bidon.
So classy for the breakfastas, scrambled tofu with spinach and tomatoes
Tofu marathon is still on! This time scrambled tofu for breakfast with lots of turmeric, cherry tomatoes and spinach. Ofcourse you can not skip fresh bread!
Classy scrambled tofu with tomatoes and spinach was on my table ages ago. Obviously porridges are the best, but there is always one day off. I chose tofu, because of a cold. I was fed up of sweet breakfasts.
I have made this particular scramble tofu in the early beggining, when I have just getting to know my first vegan dishes. It always had to be with tomatoes, spinach and bit of plant milk, it gives a bit of moisture. ..and it tastes the best this way. I have not tried any other way, which could have been better. I think, that those who have seen my previous site, could know this recipe when veggeton has been built on blogspot.
You should also remember to add yeast flakes. I use to forget about them, because they are hidden somewhere deep down in mykitchen. Thankfully to irreplaceable An apple a day since today I will always remember about them. You should notice that they contain important vitamine B12, about which one you can not forget.
(around 4 portions)
2 cubes Polsoja bio tofu with herbs or with tomatoes and basil
10 cherry tomatoes
1 cup of spinach
1 garlic clove
1 tsp turmeric
1 tsp thyme
1/3 cup plant milk
4 tbsp yeast flakes
salt kala namak
- Place tofu in bowl and mash it with fork. Set aside.
- Peel onion and garlic, chop it finely. Heat oil on the pan and glaze onion in the end add garlic and thyme. Than add mashed tofu. Fry it. Stir from time to time. Add turmeric and stir it well again. In the end add milk and stir it well, than add yeast flakes and salt, stir again.
- Chop tomatoes in quaurters and chop spinach roughly. Add to the pan and leave it covred for another 5 minutes.
serve fir favorite bread or buns
Smoked Polsoja tofu rock my kitchen. It is all because of this genius aroma. Baked with potatoes in tomato sauce with thyme, means vegan Shepherd’s Pie!
Not too long ago I discovered, I mean I have tried for the first time smoked tofu. I felt in love from the first moment. Thankfully to the aroma it works perfect with any kind of casserole, stuffed veggies or even with bolognese.
( around 6 ramekins)
around 10 potatoes
1 cube smoked Polsoja tofu
1 cup tomato passata
1 / 3 cup plant milkd + to cook potatoes
1 tsp thyme
salt + pepper
1 bay leaf
1 / 2 onion
1 garlic clove
- Peel potatoes, wash them and place in pot. Cover with water so that it almost covered, than add plant milk to cover. Cook till is soften.
- Mash cooked potatoes with 1 tbsp of oil and 1/3 cup of plant milk. Set aside.
- In small bowl mash tofu and set aside. Heat oil on the pan than add bayleaf, all spice and chopped onion. Stir from time to time till is glazed. In the end add peeled and chopped garlic and thyme. Than add mashed tofu. Fry it few minutes than add tomato passata and cook another few minutes. Spice with salt and pepper. Remove allspice and bay leave.
- Oil ramekins or ovenpan and place on the bottom first potato layer, than tofu layer and again potato layer on top.
- Bake them around 15 – 20 minutes in previously heated oven on 180*C.
serve sprinkled with yeast flakes
Sajgonki z wędzonym tofu Polsoji
Very flavorful spring rolls with smothe Polsoja tofu.
Spring rolls come from Asian countries. Generally it is filling wrapped it rice papper and fried. They are little bit different in each Asian country. I have eaten the one with pork meat and Chinese cabbage. Few times I have made spring rolls with fruits, not fried. They are amazing! Everyone should try them for spring or summer lunch. This ones are with smoked tofu. It has just irreplaceable taste. What is more tofu is full of iron, so it is presence is important in vegan or vegetarian diet.
(around 8 spring rolls)
2 cubes of smoked Polsoja tofu ( 180 g one)
1 / 2 cup groated carrot
1 / 2 cup finelly chopped onion
1 / 4 cup choppen spring onion
2 tbsp soy sauce (GF: tamari)
- Glace carrot and onion on pan.
- In big bowl combine carrot, onion, spring onion and tofu. Mash tofu in fingers. In the end add soy sauce. Stirr it well.
- On the board place one rice papper and smear with water. Add 2 tbsps of filling and fold left and righ sides. Than top part fold yourself, than fold it down till the end.
4. Fry it on hot oil, turn it from time to time, so it can fry on each side.
serve it solo or with sauce you like
Who is not enough after Christmas I propose coconut cookies and those who are should clean their bodies and make smoothie with raw coconut milk.
Today in shop was lots of coconuts, so I took few. Those were the first ones which I opened by myself. Than I had no idea what should I do with them, first thought was – coconut milk! First and the best. I recommend to everyone to buy coconuts. They are very easy to store, so you do not have to use them asap. Raw coconut milk I way different that canned one or carton milk. Is more deeper and does not have this metalic taste.
When I placed it in fridge I though that everything will be normal. …and it was normal! It thickened, just like the one from the can, so drink it fresh or warmed in a water bath eventually leave in room temperature.
Of course after making milk I had leftover pulo, which is the best for cookies. Eighter oat, coconut or almond homemade milk, there is always lefover pulp. I have also seen some who use it for patties.
( 500 ml )
600 ml water
( around 16 cookies)
1 / 2 cup whole wheat flour
1 / 3 cup xylitolu
2 tbsp grounded flax seeds
1 / 2 cup oil
- Punch coconut across in concrescence with dull side of nife, till it starts breaking. When break become bigger, remove shell. Slice coconut in half, be carefull, because inside is water. Than peel it.
- Peeled coconut place in blender container and blend with water till is smooth.
- Prepare pot, place on it strainer and than gauze. Strain coconut milk through strainer with gauze. Stir from time to time, so liquid flow into the pot. In the end squeeze the gauze.
- Ready milk transfer to the bottle.
Drink it fresh or store in fridge. If stored in fridge , before using need to be warmend it water bath or room temperature.
- Leftover pulp combine in big bowl with wheat flour, xylitol, oil and grounded flax seeds.
- From ready batter form balls and flatten them. Place on baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake around 15 minut in previousle heated oven on 200*C. Ready remove from the oven and let it cool down.