This kind of breakfast always makes my day, does not matter how good IT aLREADY is, they ALWAYS make it better 🙂
The best part of it is that you need no more than 15 minutes to make it. Just blend it, fry it and voiola!
1 cup oats
3/4 cup plant milk
2 tbsp agave or maple syrup or dates
- Blend all ingredients till is smooth mass(pitted dates).
- On peviously heated coconut oil add 1-2 tbsp of batter. Fry both sides 1-2 min on each side.
serve poured with syrup, favourite toppings, shreded cocconut
I am comming back! Not really, because I have not gone anywhere 🙂 but I wish that I will appease you with a bit of sweetenes
uh! I am back! I know, I know it was a wile, but I had so much work to do, that I neglected you. No, no I have not stopped cooking, nither saving them. I still do that, so be prepared for another series of new recipies, because I have a lot of them so far. Today I am comming back with wonderful lemon tart perfect for Fathers Day! I will not tell any more, but you can find all newest dishes on my Instagram (veggetoncom), there is always everyting updated! Those who are following me, know that I am still alive and I am still cooking. Although I have to admit that, because of all those hot days I eat only fruits such as half of watermelon for breakfast :3
1 1/2 cup wheat flour
1/3 cup oil
1/3 cup water
2 – 3 tbsp maple syrup
3 tbsp grounded flax meal
1 cup cooked millet
3/4 cup plant milk
1/4 cup xylitolu or brown sugar
1/2 squeezed lemon
1 lemon grated skin
1 – 2 tbsp oil
strawberries, raspberries, mint leave
- In big bowl combine flour and grounded flax meal. In cup combine oil, water and syrup. Pour cup content into bowl. Knead the batter. If needed add some more flour or water. Batter should be flexible. Grate it on grated and place in form. Knead into the form. Do some whole with fork.
- Bake 20 minutes in previously heated oven on 180*C.
- When tart is baking, blend all ingredients for filling.
- Pour blended filling into cooled tart. Let it cool down. Decorate with seasonal fruits such as raspberries, strawberries and mint leaves.
Young vegetables is all the best what spring can give us. That is why stewed young cabbage was my first thought for a dinner.
If we are talking about gluten free dishes than young cabbage is a good choice. I am sure that everyone knows it well from grannys dinners and not only. Lately I have became used to quick and easy dishes, just because of lack of time. Now you know the reason why I choosed today stewed young cabbage for my dinner. The point is to have loots of fresh dill and it will do all magic!
( 3 portions )
600 grams of white cabbage
2 tbsp oil
bunch of dill
salt + pepper
- Chop finely cabbage and onion. Heat oil in large pot, than glaze onion and add cabbage. Stir it for few minuts. Add glass of water and stew covered on small heat for around 40 minutes. In the end spice with salt and pepper.
serve with young boiled potatoes
Tagiatelle with avocado and spinach for the first day of Spring
Flat belly till summer? haha so it is time to start clean eating! for the first day of spring I propose light and easy to prepare Tagiatelle with avocado and spinach.
Have you ever heard about clean eating? I am sure you have, if not I will shortly explain. Literally it means clean eating, simple meals. It aims to eat unprocessed and lowfat products or naturally fatty products such as nuts, avocado etc. I have to admint that for past few weeks I wasnt not doing that. Luckily the first day of Spring made me do it again. More about clean eating you can find in Colin T Campbel “The China Study” book. I heartily recomend it. In a week you should see not only your weight loss, but also improved taste and smell perception.
( 2 portions)
200 gram Tagiatelle
1 large ripe avocado
1 cup spinach
1 tsp yeast flakes
large pinch of kala namak salt
1 tbsp squeezed lemon juice
1 large garlic clove
- Toss tagiatelle on boiling water and cook like it is said on package.
- Peel garlic and chop, toss in bowl. Avocado cut in half, remove drupel and peel it with a spoon, place in bowl with spinach, yeast flakes, salt and lemon juice. Blend it with hand blender till smooth mass.
- Strain cooked pasta and place in pot, add blended mass and stir it well. Divide on two plates and decorate with cherry tomatoes, sprinkle with vegan parmesan cheese or yeast flakes.
They easiest way to make a smoothie and so tasty. No more than three ingredients and it will always win your hart.
Ahh.. fruit smoothies as always the best. Lately, I have been eating sweets and I think that this smoothie finally filled my temptation. It is super sweet because of bananas and even more energetic because of nuts! I recommend to anyone who is difficult to satisfy your appetite. This smoothie for sure will give you a lot of energy and fill you up for a couple of hours. Do not forget that it is naturally gluten free. 🙂
( 1 large portion or 2 small ones )
3 large banana
1 cup plant milk
3 tbsps peanut butter
- Peel bananas and place them in blender container with peanut butter and plant milk.
serve with goji berries
Quick, easy, cheap and gluten free! With any variety of potatoes.
The easiest pancakes on the world. Everyone knows and love them. In gluten free version they are with buckwheat flour and they taste amazing. Actually I was surprised because I have not like them before. Yes, I admin, I have not like potato patties, but those ones are on point. They do not need any special additives and potatoes are available everywhere, cheap and naturally gluten free.
( 2 portions)
0,5 kg potatoes
1 / 2 cup buckwheat four
1 / 2 tsp salt
2 tbsp grounded flax seeds
- Peel potatoes and grate them on grater. Combine in bowl with flour, slat and flax seeds. Stir it well, so it become little bit thicky.
- On the pan heat oil. Form patties in hands and fry both sides on heated oil.
serve with brown sugar / xylitol
Very cheese gluten free pasta with greens, but without cheese. Perfect for spring, easy peasy meal to take away to school or work.
Actually I have not been here for a while and I have a lot to say, but not everything at once :). I will start from famous gluten free diet. I have not idea is it healthy or not, but I am sure that I will find it out. Another day I bought that William Davis “Wheat Belly” book. We are getting to know eachother. That is why in a couple few weeks I will share only gluten free recipes. Todays pasta is one of the first ones.
Basic recipe comes from kuchniaspoleczna.pl It supposed to by caserrole with spinach ( which I did not have at home ), but it came out pasta with kale in amazing cheese sauce. I was not sure either post it or not, but this sauce killed me and I hope it will win yours dinner as well.
300 grams gluten free corn pasta
150 grams kale or spinach
2 cups plant milk
1 cup yeast flakes
1 / 4 cup oil
1 tsp smoked paprika
4 cloves garlic
3 tbsps mustard
1 tsp salt
- Cook pasta like it is said on label. Put on boiling water and cook 10 minutes. It has to be al dente. Cooked pasta wash with cold water and place in big bowl.
- To blender container add milk and finelly chopped garlic with mustard, salt and smoked paprika. Blend, than add yeast flakes and oil. Blend again.
- Chop greens and add to the bowl with pasta, than pour with sauce. Stir it well and transfer to ovenpan. Bake around 25 minutes in preheated oven on 200*C.
Slightly different, but still dumplings filled with delicious sweet potato and served with spinach pesto.
Do you always have problem with folding dumplings? Never again! because someone discovered ravioli. I like dumplings so much, I could have eat them everyday. Always when it come to folding I am wondering how it gonna look in the end. Since today I do not have this problem, because I make ravioli. Two square pieces, one on another with feeling inbetween, kneaded edges and voila :). Nothing falls apart in hands.
1 cup wheat flour (type 650)
3/4 cup rye’s flour (type 720)
2 tbsp grounded flax seeds
2 tbsp oil
1/2 cup water
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 small onion
1 garlic clove
1 medium sweet potato
1 tbsp oil
2 tbsps yeast flakes
1 / 2 tsp kala namak salt
1/3 tsp chilli
pinch of nutmeg
2 cup thick loaded spinach
1/2 cup cashews ( or other nuts )
1/3 cup oil
1 garlic clove
2 tbsp yeast flakes
salt + pepper
- Peel and chop garlic and place in blender container with oil, nuts, yeast flakes and spinach. In the end season with salt and pepper. Blend till is smooth.
- Place sweet potato in oven and set it on 200*C and bake around 1 hour till is soften. You will be able to smoothy insert fork.
- In the meantime peel and chop garlic and onion, than heat oil on pan. Glaze onion on it, in the end add garlic, gilli and nutmeg.
- Baked sweet potato place in bowl, cut in half and remove all pulp, throw away skin. Add onion to the bowl, yeast flakes and kala namak. Stir and mash it with a fork or just blend.
- In big bowl combine flour, salt and grounded flax seeds. In cup combine water and oil. Add cup content to the bowl, stir it than knead it well. Should be elastic and do not stick to hands or bowl.
- Kneaded batter devide in four pieces. Sprinkle chopping board with fould and roll one piece of batter. Cut out equal squares.
- Place half of squares on board and place on them 1/2 tsp of filling, cover with another square, knead edges with fork.
- Ready ravioli place on boiling water and cook till they flows.
serve with pesto
Do not be scared of donuts and do them by yourself and you will never ever buy them again. Before you start go and buy rose jam!
For the first time I have made them few weeks ago. I had no idea how to start. I was thinking that they are difficult to prepare. In fact there were easy, because it is just yeast cake! The most important thing is to spume yeast very well. For that you need lot of warmth and sugar. It must be sugar, not xylitol. Xylitol is alkaline, so yeast will not start. How to give enough warmth? I have genius solution for that, which I got from my dad. You just need to place bowl in warm oven and just see it
2 tbsp plant milk
1 tsp wheat flour
1 tbsp brown sugar
50 gram fresh yeast
500 gram wheat flour ( type 650 )
3/4 cup plant milk
1 / 3 cup oil
2 tbsp brown sugar
1 tsnp spirit
1/2 liter oil for frying
- Yeast and milk must be in room temperature. In small bowl combine all ingredients for elaven. Place bowl in oven and set it on 30*C. When oven reaches this temperature turn it off, but leave bowl inside. When it starts to spume and reaches sides of bowl take it out.
- Im big bowl combine flour and brown sugar, than add spumed yeast and warm milk and oil. Knead the batter well. It have to be elastic and do not stick to hands eighter bowl sides. Than add spirit, keep kneading, than oil your hands and knead again for another few minutes. Ready batter place in bowl, cover with kitchen cloth and set aside for another 1 1/2 hour to rise.
- Sprinkle chopping board and roll batter on it. It should be 1 cm thick. Than place jam on one half of batter, than cover with first half. In places where is jam knead cicrcles around than cut it out with a glass. Place them in safe, cover with kitchen cloth and let it rise.
- Place 1/2 liter of oil in pot. Fry on hot oil. Before frying try little bit of batter if is fizzling than oil is ready. Fry 1 – 2 doughnut at once. Fry till is browned than pick with a strainer and place on kitchen towel.
ready doughnuts sprinkle with sugar powder ( I grounded ksylitol 😛 )
Full of hazelnuts real and the best homemade nutella which you can make by yourself at home.
I was making many differen chocolate spreads:
Honestly usually they were made on the go, when I actually needed any chocolate spread. Of course all of them were deliciously chocolate, but none of them was like nutella. The true is that I do not want to copy nutella, because that is not the point. Nutella is not the healthiest product, but hazenutsts win this game! Thankfully to them ( if not their aroma ) nutella has this nutty taste. This is why my homemade nutella is the best of the bests. It is full of nuts, but has to be made calmly and slowly. Do not skip any ingredient, what is more do not substitute any one of them.
( 500 ml )
200 gram hazelnuts
3 tbsp cacao
3 tbsp agave syrup or maple syrup
1 / 2 – 1 / 3 cup plant milk
- Roast nuts on dry pan, stir from time to time. Roast till they are browned and skin is tearing apart. Roasted place in kitchen clove and squize and oppres to remove the skin.
- Ready nuts place in blender container and blend to crush them. Than add cacao, syrup and milk. Adjust amount of milk to your preferable consistency.
- Blend on small turnover till is smooth. If needed add a bit more milk.
reay spread transfer to jar and serve with bread or buns, crepes or pancakes